Saturday, May 21, 2011

Going to a fashion show!


 As you can see, I have a boyfriend, mother knows this but has told me I need to stand up for others (like Salinger) and show myself off at an event called Pet Pride.
She is altering my party dress (it really was't a good fit) and putting some new things on there........She keeps telling me I'm an "affirming pug" (because I love Apollo and he's my hunk of burning love....) and that I am going to represent P(ug) FLAG.........
 (I told her I love her anyway and I get to get out and get pet so it's all good with me!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I have never been to a fashion show...
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pugs should RULE fashion shows, we look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know the fashion show wasn't ready for you beautiful pugs all dressed up looking good. Thanks for sharing the lovely photos. Have a wonderful day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete